Sunday, August 27, 2017

Assignments for the Semester

I think there are a few assignments that are of interest to me in this class. The storytelling and social interaction assignments involved in this class are new to me. I think they will definitely be interesting and something that I look forward to completing. I have never really had much experience with an online class that is structured this way. The other online classes that I have taken usually revolve around weekly quizzes, readings, and midterm exams. The extra credit is also something that is new to me. I think that the extra reading grabs my attention. I do not mind reading for class assignments, and I think it is something that I will enjoy.

(This is a photo of a man reading a book for entertainment. Source: Wikipedia Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment