Thursday, October 12, 2017

Week 8 Progress

I am satisfied with my progress so far. I have kept up to date on all of the assignments. I have a fairly good weekly routine, but I could do better about sticking to all of the outlined times. I enjoy doing the reading the most. I always enjoy reading a cool new story. I have not utilized any of the extra credit options. I plan on completing at least one every week.

I would like to complete more extra credit in the future. I want to avoid waiting until the end of the week to take advantage of these extra credit opportunities as well. I would also like to maybe read a different kind of adventure story. I tend to read stories that revolve around action and conflict. I definitely enjoy these kinds of stories. However, I think I can work on branching out to different kinds of stories.

(Just keep it up. Source: Flickr)

I chose this image because the message is simple. Just "keep it up". We are almost done with the semester, so we just need to keep pressing forward. It is a nice reminder to never slack off and get behind on school work.



No comments:

Post a Comment