Monday, October 23, 2017

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

I was able to play around with my blogger template and background for my portfolio. I wanted to change the dull and basic background, and I was able to do just that. I added in a background image for my portfolio homepage. I also changed the color scheme to something that I thought was more visually appealing. I think visual representation is crucial for your readers. I would encourage everyone to mess around with the creative options until they find something that they like.

2 comments:

  1. What a great tech tip to do, Jake! I may play around with my templates as well now that I know it's an extra credit assignment. When setting my blog up, I honestly just chose all of the most basic options because I didn't want to waste any time. Now, I feel like it won't be wasting time to go back and add some cool things since I'll be getting credit for it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tech Tip Jake! I need to do this for my portfolio because as I add more stories I feel I could find something better fitting. I also might try to change the font to go along with it because I've seen that in a few projects and I think it adds a great affect to the setting of the stories.

    ReplyDelete